Tuesday, December 1, 2009

~Tuesday zoomed right in!~

Good morning all you crazy crafters! :)
Tuesday popped up real fast didn't it?
Seems like yesterday it was Thanksgiving!
I have a very sick boy at home today and many Dr. App.
We were in the ER Sunday and they did not find anything but he is still very ill
so if you feel the need, prayers are being accepted! :)

Ohhhh boy it's the 1st and I just dug out my scrappy supplies!
This is Treasured Scrapbooking December kit #1
It goes so well with all my summer pictures I could not resist digging them out!
The new owner really knows how to make those colors pop in a kit!

Here is a close up
I am so happy to have my supplies out and to be
scrapbooking again! I am excited to work on a few Imaginisce
and Purple Cows projects this week!

Ok off to the Dr~
~Hope your day is beautiful and happy~
~Thanks for stopping by~
~Pinky~

9 comments:

Scrapfaire said...

Missed you so much!! Glad to see you getting scrappy!!

Rissa said...

Hope the little man gets better soon. It's nice to see ya postin scrappy projects!!!

Jocelyn said...

Oh sweetie...so sorry about your little one...prayers are coming your way!!! Keep us update!!

Love the LO.....ahhhh Summer!!!! So glad that you got your scrappy supplies out!!!! If I could get to mine it would help...Christmas boxes have taken over my craft room!!!! When it is messy I am not inspired and I don't feel like dragging them all the way up into that attic...so maybe...the first of the year I will get going again!!

Heather said...

The layout is so cute. As someon who is currently hospitalized, I hope you son doesnt have anything serious and gets better really fast!

A Sarasota said...

Thoughts and prayers for Gage, get well super soon!

Liz said...

Yeah... Hey have purple cow send you to cha calif.. who hoo
I can't wait to see those projects
Very cute page

Tona said...

Sorry to hear that one of your boys is sick :( I hope he feels better real soon.

Jessica said...

Hey Pinky, love your blog! I just discovered it from the Fiskasite. I came to check for the snowflake wreath you posted there. I'll be back. It's a bit early, so I'll come back later. TFS!

Jenni said...

Such cute stuff!! You'r rocking this kit so far!!
-Jenni from TS