Saturday, September 29, 2012

~Umm...Hello FUN!~

Good morning! 
I know I have been a bad blogger this last couple weeks. 
Personal issues- sorry. Anyways I did get to craft a little this week. 
I made this card using the brand new line coming soon to Michaels!

And hello...it's HEELLOOOO KITTYYY!! :) 

I love how adult it is as well as kid friendly. 
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the kraft paper background too! 

Fun stuff...tomorrow and the next day I will be posting the Avocado Arts posts,
then Tuesday a Hello Kitty giveaway so stay tuned! I promise to blog again! :) 
Have a beautiful weekend my friends!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Nikki Love said...

lovin' your HK card!!!! adorable!!!! I will be stalking your blog on Tuesday for sure!!!!!

melody said...

well isn't that just scrumptious! lovin the hello kitty...and yes...that background pp is yummy!

Heather Lynn said...

Ohhh my goodness! How cute is that?! Lovin' that kraft and those HK papers! Fun design, too! Happy to be a new blog follower!

Hugs,
Heather Lynn