Wednesday, September 5, 2012

~Butterflies & Crafting~

Good morning my friends, 
I had to share a couple photos of my very gentle giant of a son
Justice, who found a "butterfly" I suspect it might be a moth. 
With a broken wing, he was screaming for me to get my camera. 
It was simply adorable. 
He was just enamored and so gentle, it was sweet.
I was thankful for my new camera. 
Fun stuff!
Anyways on to crafts... :) 

I made this tri-fold frame using my Bind-It-All and the beautiful
"Noted" kit from the Scraptastic Club, you can find a tutorial for it on the 
I just used Chipboard and my Bind-It-All to create the pages. 
Fun little project! :) 


I had so much fun making it and this is the kit I used. 
⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓
It was a fun kit! You can find the kit here. 

That's all for me today, I had such a busy day, I need a nap! LOL

Photobucket

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I think you are right and it is a moth. Very cool looking one! Love the tri fold frame.

Ziggyeor said...

Moth, but really cool looking with the orange! Love the trifold frame.

deb famularo said...

Hi Miss Pinky!! Hey, Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice is out too, hehe... damn Starbucks is gonna make me broke! Hope you are doing well. Your butterfly pictures are absolutely beauitiful, as is this acrylic piece. Pleeeeeeeeeeease motive me to get artsy again, lol...this is SAD!!! much love...xoxo

Kelly Sas said...

Decades ago when I was pregnant I wanted boys. I was blessed with my daughters, but I am sure if I had boys I would have wanted them to be just like yours!