Sunday, September 9, 2012

~Love & Friends~

Good morning my crafty friends, 

No crafts today, as I am busy finishing up the prep work for my new 
Holiday Card class coming this week. 

But I have had a fun weekend with friends. :) 
I found this online-



a real friend is patient and kind. she does not envy, she does not boast, she is not proud. a real friend does not dishonor others, and she is not self-seeking. she certainly is not easily angered by your blumbering words and she just doesn’t keep a record of wrongs. a real friend does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. she always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

who are your real friends?


So what is a friend to me?

Someone takes my son driving (risking her own life) because it terrifies me! 

Someone who explains before 10am what WTP is and know exactly why I asked.

Someone who volunteers to take my very muddy boys home from baseball because I have a new car. 

Someone who listens to a 15 page text when they just ask "How are you?". 

Someone who laughs about you throwing up and reminds you of it months later!

Someone who thinks it's funny when you flip them the bird. 

Someone who understands the need for profanity on those "days". 

Someone who understands when you are having a bad day and excuses your grumpiness. They don't take it personally because they know not every day is peaches and rainbows with fairies. 

Someone who sits with you while you whine and offers an ear every time. 

Someone who loves your kids almost as much as you do, even though all kids can be a handful. 

Someone who points out your unique specialness when you are the hardest on yourself. And they aren’t patronizing you. They mean it.

Someone who you can trust to have your back no matter what. 
And you know they expect the same from you and that's why it works. :) 

This Sunday I am especially thankful for those tried and true friends who are amazing and fun. 
I am a lucky gal to have not only friends like that but a hubs like that too. 

It's a good day~

Photobucket

No comments: