Monday, April 16, 2012

~Repurposing Basket Onto A Layout!~

Good morning my friends!!
Before I start I have to force you to see my boys in uniform LOL
Here is Gage posing on the field. He was such a funny man.
He was super excited about the game, we lost but it was fun!

I love being around the families and our amazing coaches Kevin & April.
Here is Justice, much more serious because he is the pitcher.
He did really well considering he had an injury the first pitch.
His hand is still black. We lost that game BUT it's all about having fun
no one is getting a million dollars here, so we just have fun! :)
What a wonderful weekend, spent with baseball, nachos, and friends.

I also wanted to share this in case you missed it.

The other day I shared a full tutorial on the Samantha Walker
Blog on how to re-purpose your paper Easter baskets onto a layout
You can find it right here
And it will look like this! Pretty fun right?
Please go say hi. And remember it was me (PINKY) who posted it. LOL
Very fun...this year is going to rock!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Christa said...

Cute photos Pinky! I adore the little basket too.