Thursday, April 5, 2012

~Layout In Rollers!~

Good morning my crafty friends,

I had so much fun breaking into this layout! LOL I took some
iPhone photos of my hair in rollers on the way to school last week.
I had never done that before so I needed photos.
I printed them up and cut out holes in the cool paper from
I laid the photos behind the page instead of on top!! It was so fun!
I totally felt so artsy and kept it very whimsical.
I titled it "Ok Mom" because I told the boys "Hey I am taking you
to school in my rollers ok??" they just said OK MOM! LOL
I guess once your mom has pink hair the rollers don't really matter anymore.
This was a super fun kit to play with, I made the acrylic
butterfly window hanger and this layout so far.
I just love scrapping those everyday moments.
OH hey don't forget to sign up for the giveaway I posted
on Monday!!!
Happy Thursday my friends~

Photobucket

1 comment:

Ziggyeor said...

LOL too funny. I remember having those foam rollers when I was little. There was something that I had to have my hair done for and it was all rolled up but I wouldn't let Dad take me anywhere with my hair like that. Later on I must have forgotten they were in there because I went outside to play on my bike and it wasn't until Dad said something I remembered about the rollers in my hair.
I like how you did the rub-on on the side for Check This Out.