Thursday, April 19, 2012

~Because You're Special Card~

Good morning my friends,
After an intense game on Tuesday and a not so nice
comment from another mom, I decided to let love prevail and
make some nice cards for my friends~

I grabbed my Kanban goodness and created this "Because You're Special" card.
I used some vintage lace from my stash, pink liquid pearls, and
some pink tulle too, perfect touch I think.
I felt so much better after sitting down to create, it's funny how
it relaxes me and helps me get back in that happy mode.

Oh and just to bug you one more time LOL
If you have not spread the word about my class please do! :)
I work hard on these classes making videos and all that good stuff.
It's a great way if you cannot be here in TN to take a class.
Especially if you are overseas! No muss no fuss, just a fun class.

We will be making 4 cards and a wall hanging, not bad huh? :)
Ok I will quit pestering y'all about it! LOL

Now I am off to sew today, I bought some fabric yesterday.
Excited to sew a little in between paper and glue.
Happy Thursday my friends~
Photobucket

2 comments:

Jackie S said...

I just love your paper choices. The Mother's day card is so pretty

ahiltz said...

Very pretty LO! Thanks for sharing!