Thursday, April 26, 2012

~Acrylic Card Video Tutorial~

Good morning my friends, 
I am super excited to share my latest video with you, on how to
Well it's not the ONLY way but it's my way :)
This is the card I made, it is the Clear Scraps Belgrave Send It Clear Card
 This video will show you step by step how I created this card.
I will also be teaching an online class on how to make Acrylic Cards 
at My Creative Classroom next month. 

Afterwards I went in and added the pink pearls with a Liquid Pearls. 
But everything else is on the video. 
 I love how sparkly and glitter it is. 
I used the Clearsnap Glitter on Tacky Tape to create the stripes. 
WAY cooler in person LOL
Ok that's it for me today, I am working all day, so I will see you tomorrow!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jona Panesa said...

congrats on making to Zutter. I'm so happy for you!!!