Friday, July 15, 2011

~New Class Goodies Acrylic Altered Projects~

Happy Birthday my dear friend Dolores!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good morning my wonderful friends♡♡♡

We had planned on going camping this weekend but the weather
is so awfully hot we decided to put it off. Man it is HOT....
I don't think I could pack enough water for all 5 of us for 3 days!

Instead I decided to spend the day preparing for my next class on the 24th.
I don't usually teach 2 classes in one month but it's a slow summer,
so we decided to break it up.
We are going to make acrylic hair clips/pins. You can
see this cool badge/pin combo from Imaginisce allow you
to have a hair clip OR a pin! :)
Plus we will make this fun headband!
I think that class will be a hoot, it's my first altered project class!
It's only 15.00 and it is July 24th at 2pm
Just call the Scrap Room in Mt Juliet TN to sign up....

Now back to creating, I am ALMOST done with everything for CHA
then I can focus on fun new goodies!
Happy Friday everyone...have a wonderful weekend!

Photobucket

12 comments:

Tina said...

these are amazing

Tina

Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas said...

They look amazing! LOVE the new badge idea to convert it from brooch to hair. Perfect for me! You are so talented. x

Moondust47 said...

Everything looks great! Good luck on the class it will be fabulous for all the luckies who get to go. Seems like there is NO crafting community in Miami. :o(

Dot said...

These pieces are so pretty! I would love to take your class but I'm too far away! Do you ever just sell the class materials and instructions?! I will be at CHA but only on Thursday, as I have to work the other days.

Kelly Sas said...

Wow this is beautiful!

Jan Garber said...

Don't have enough hair to wear one, but they ARE cute! You may end up having to come here to Phoenix to cool off! LOL! Have fun at CHA!

Karenliz Henderson said...

Stunning! I love them both. Would love to make these but I live in CT.

Unknown said...

Just beautiful my friend!

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

wished i lived a little closed so that i could take a class with you!

Angi Barrs said...

I love altered projects. This one is fab. Wish I could take the class too. :)

Jenny said...

Pinky- these are SUPER cute! My daughter would wear them in a second. Love the colors of the headband too- reminds me of my bees. Hope your summer is going well!

Kim. said...

These look so pretty, I really wish I was nearer as I would love to come to one of your classes.
Kim xXx