Saturday, July 23, 2011

~Live w/ your Truth~

Good morning my friends! :)

Can you believe it is already Saturday?
I spent over 12 hours yesterday making a project for Archiver's and
have another 10 hours ahead I am sure...but before I start I want
to share a card I made for a girlfriend, and a sneak peek for the August kit!
The only thing I used from my stash was the vintage lace and the
Imaginisce i-rock hot rocks.
The kit I designed for August is called "Beautiful Soul"
it is ONLY 21.00! :) Not bad for this fun, funky kit!
AND if you are a SUBSCRIBER you get a code for 20% off!!!!
Only 17.00!! WOOT! :)




OK I am back to creating wish me luck!
Check out Tally and the kit! It will be for sale on August first!

Happy Saturday!!!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Tona said...

Another great card. I love that sentiment.

Kim. said...

Beautiful card and lovely colours.
Kim xXx

June Houck said...

Lovely! Great colors and textures.

melody said...

beautiful card ~ i love the vintage feel to it! what yummy lace ~ and beautiful sentiment!