Monday, July 18, 2011

~Cricut Magazine Work~

Good morning my crafty friends!!

You know I design for the Cricut Circle magazine and today I thought I
would share one of my projects (just a sample of the many I do monthly)
that are published in the magazine.
It is so cool designing for the magazine and playing with the tools.
This was in the May issue I believe and it is 100% printed with the
Cricut Imagine! I love that sweet machine. The flowers were all
cut from paper I printed from the JT cartridge on the Imagine.
I wanted to make a very rustic "manly" looking layout,
BUT use flowers! hehehe
I love the chicken wire back ground, did you know that
Pink By Design makes a chicken wire stamp? I have it right here
and am working on a new project with it!

I have a huge project going on that you might just
be able to see in August in your local Archivers!!!!
So stay tuned and be sure to check out your stores after I post!
Happy Monday everyone, have a beautiful day~
Photobucket

3 comments:

Lucy said...

Another great project, Pinky!

Jodi said...

Very cool, can't wait to see what you come up with for Archivers!!

Tona said...

I love everything about this layout, especially the title.