Thursday, July 7, 2011

~More CHA Sneak Peeks, Girly Headband Fun!~

Good morning from a hot and sticky TN,

This morning I wanted to share a little bit different project with you.
I took the brand new line of Clear Scraps Clearly Accent Embellishments
embossed them, then spritzed them and heat molded them.
What it created was this wonderful dimensional flower for this
Imaginisce headband! I am going to teach a class on these next month
at the Scrap Room in Mt. Juliet, TN! :) Very exciting!!
Here is a link for the new Flower Embellishments
I sent this project in for the Clear Scraps booth, so if you are headed
for CHA this month, stop by and check it out in person!
You might notice I also spritzed the headband to match, I love spritz! :)

Ok now I am off to find a little girl who wants a new headband LOL
I don't think my boys will fancy this project at all!!!!! haha
Have a wonderful Thursday and thank you for stopping by!

Photobucket

8 comments:

Jenny's Heart said...

Hey from Hot and Humid Virginia!
You rocked it again as usual sista!!
I LOVE IT! When you get done with it, I'd love to buy it from ya for my niece Shelby, pink is her favorite color.
Miss ya,
Jenny

Chelle said...

That is adorable...thought I would have to make one in blue since that is my little princess' fave colour.

Unknown said...

Oh that is cute Pinky! Love it and I just might have to make some of those for my Desirae!

Moondust47 said...

Hola from moist and humid Miami! That is adorable!!!!!! I have a boy too so don't get much into the "girly" stuff. Gotta work on that. Have a great day!

Kim. said...

Pinky this is adorable and oh so girlie I'm sure you have to look too far to find someone who wants it.
Kim xXx

joni said...

This is just darling! When my daughter was little she wore some type of headband every day!!! She would love this! TFS
hugs,
joni

juscrap said...

Pink Hello! I love to stroll through your blog, you always have very creative ideas to show us. I'm always inspired me in you.
Hugs and Kisses

HeatherC said...

Oh Pinky, this is gorgeous!!! I love it girl. I wish I lived closer I would take your class.