Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Easter Chick Basket Mini Album by Pinky

Hey there friends, as terrible as I have been at blogging lately,
 I have been creating! Better late then never? haha

This fun project is from the March Kit from Creating Made Easy.
It's a Easter Chick Clear Scraps Basket Mini Album I created using the kit. 
Actually it is the feature project of the month!
 I had so much fun creating this Easter Chickens Basket Album using the kit, and yes there are step by step instructions included with every kit!
The flowers included in the kit are so easily altered to fit any color. 
And of course they easily match the Clear Scraps  Chipboard Title with paints!
I thought it would be fun to include pictures of my chickens since they were my Easter chicks when they were little peeps. 
So many beautiful colors in the kit, I found it easy to coordinate.
For each page I left the acrylic clear to show through, placing the matting on the back to hide the adhesive. 
I placed the photos on the front and could easily add more. 
For the back page I graduated colors of paint, you could easily add extra photos on each side!
Each flower was painted to match the "Easter", and the buttons were from my stash, but they went very well.
The florals and colors are perfect if you wanted to go with reds or yellows just as easily. 
Grab your kit before it's gone because it's a fun one!
Photobucket

No comments: