Monday, March 28, 2016

Love You Clear See Through Card

I know it's shocking isn't it? I still make cards! haha
I actually still give out handmade cards too!

It's funny because a person I know came over and took a bunch
of my handmade cards and she sends them out with packages as well. 

So yes crafting is alive and well in my house, I just have been so busy
 I haven't really posted, but they are happening!
This ne was using the March Kit from Creating Made Easy, 
and wait until you see the next kit, it's the BOMB!
I love this kit and all the beautiful colors though, I really do!
For this card I of course cut the back side longer and folded it over and adhered it. 
I cut the painted flowers from the kit in half and used them on the side. 
Also the pretty LOVE YOU was in the sticker set. So you really have everything you need. 
I made a layout, a card, and a mini album plus other layout and 2 more cards.
It's a good value kit for 29.99! 
Happy Monday friends! <3 p="" to="" ya="">




Photobucket

No comments: