Wednesday, February 17, 2016

ALL the crafts ALL the time!

Happy HUMP DAY friends,
yes I have another craft today, this one is an adorable 
MINI Acrylic Clipboard Dry Erase Board!
If you love adult coloring, her are ways to apply the coloring
to your every day crafting! :)
I colored all these butterflies and put them on using solvent base adhesive. 
And instead of using patterned paper behind the clipboard? I actually
took spray adhesive, placed a 4X6 card behind the Clear Scraps clipboard. 
Added glitter after spraying the adhesive on. 
I allowed it to dry fully, then I spray painted the back of the clipboard with
light pink Krylon spray paint!

How fun is that? I loved making it. You can buy the kit here and the 
new MINI Clear Scraps Acrylic Clipboards are so tiny and cute and
make fantastic crafts!! I love them. 

What are you working on this week?
Have you tried Krylon paints on your projects? Man they are fun.

Have a beautifully crafty day my friends. :)


Photobucket

No comments: