Sunday, December 15, 2013

Try Something New! Stamp On Logs!

Good morning and happy Sunday friends, 

It's the 15th and you know what that means?! My turn to 
showcase on Avocado Arts! I have 3 very unique projects on the blog today.
And a story here to tell. 
So on Black Friday I was at Michaels and decided to grab these Alder
wood chunks- they were 50% off 1.99 for 4 I think. Anyways I knew 
what  wanted to do, I wanted to stamp on them I just wasn't sure how yet.
I picked these little detail stamps from the newest stamp set-
I tried a few inks and after a few fails I finally settled on Clearsnap
Colorbox Copper Ink which worked like a charm. 
I stamped and stamped with the new Winter Fun set. 
I also inked the edges of the wood in blue and glittered around for
a snowy effect. 
And after all that work and fun- stamping and drilling holes and adding ribbon…
I put them on the table and walked in the bathroom…
came back out to find my DOG and jumped on the table and chewed them
to bits in a matter of 3 minutes!!!!

Ah- C'est la vie is all I have to say about that! LOL
Head over and check out my projects please
http://avocadoarts.blogspot.com/2013/12/winter-funin-love-with-pinky.html
Let them know I am doing my job! LOL
Leave some loving people~ :)
Photobucket

No comments: