Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Ribbon Wreath Card…With Instructions! WHAT WHAT?!

Good morning friends, 
It's that time again- time for a fun tutorial using my FAVORITE
I created this card and made this ruffly ribbons wreath by hand. 
Let me share how. :)
Cut out a 2.5-3" circle from heavy duty CutCardStock. 
 Fold Double Ruffle Kiwi ribbon and stitch around edges of card stock. 
Fold each time you go about 1/2".
 Trim out the middle of the card stock. 
Using Xyron Adhesive Dots- adhere vintage bracelet. 
(easy find from Goodwills around the USA!)
I got mine in a Gauche Alchemy Kit.
 Add embellishments to wreath. 
Using Xyron Mega Runner- adhere patterned paper to CutCardStock card base. 
 Add extra Satin ribbon and Pearls! 
 That's it! A gorgeous moment from this holiday season. 

We are getting close to Christmas and it's almost time for my break. 
I love holiday projects and it is had for me to quit! LOL

Merry Christmas friends!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Deborah said...

How clever this card is so elegant! Thanks for the tutorial as well. May you and yours have a very Merry Christmas bless you all.

Turnedgypsy said...

I really love this Pinky...

chris@iwooten.com