Thursday, October 3, 2013

EEK! It's GLITTER!

Good morning friends, is it Friday yet? LOL
Do you ever have one of those projects you are fully
committed to, head on into it and you don't love it?

I mean you like it, but it's just not going to way you planned 
but t's too late to back out now because it's practically an investment?! LOL

Well that is this project, don't get me wrong I like it...
but I don't LOVE IT! :) I mean i can't lie to my blog friends. 
Not everything I make it a home run! (ain't that the truth just ask
that line of haters over there LOL) But you take it with a grain of salt 
and wake up to create tomorrow!
I tried some new techniques which I think I will use again
but it didn't all come together like I wanted. 
HOWEVER!!! That being said I do LOVE LOVE LOVE this kit!!
AND you could win one this month!!
If you head to the Clear Scraps Facebook page and enter!!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Belinda Scott said...

Soooo know what you mean, there are some layouts that I have made that I think 'What was I thinking at the time' Saying that this looks fab :)