Thursday, March 7, 2013

~Lucky Mom-Beautiful Little Moments~

Well hello crafty peeps! :)

Every day I am reminded how blessed I am with an amazing
beautiful family and incredible friends who are there through thick and thin.
**Photos below**
I think it's really fun to capture those everyday life moments on
scrapbook pages. From the simple smile you catch on your phone
to a self imposed posing shot from the family.

I LOVE this photo I took of my boy, I asked them to climb up and
smile while we were at an aquarium in Chattanooga.
It's the most perfect moment in my opinion. 
I decided that I would use an acrylic base for this page from the
March 2013 Creating Made Easy kit. And the entire kit was
so fun to work with. So versatile!


 

And here are more precious moments I will be scrapbooking :)
Photos from yesterday's adventure....great friends, great kids.
I am a lucky woman.




Happy Thursday my friends!~ :) 

Photobucket

1 comment:

Ziggyeor said...

I love those blues and yellows. Great page!
Bowling looks fun, I was disappointed when my work's bowling outing tanked.