Saturday, May 26, 2012

~Just Because "INK" Mini Album~

Good morning my crafty friends, 

I have a fun project to share today, this is a mini album I created
for one of my girlfriends. I used all those little camera phone photos
I got from her trip to the tattoo shop. 

We had so much fun I just wanted a way for her to remember it and
thought it would be fun to make a little album with my Zutter Bind It All.
 I used my Momenta papers and embellishments from the Chloe's Garden line. 
 And wrapped the O-Wire binding with vintage lace. 

 This was my favorite photo LOL It did not hurt but she 
was making funny faces just  because, I felt like Lucille Ball
was in the room with us! haha






I know it is quite taboo to scrapbook tattoos, and all the "rebel" moments in life, 
but this is my life, plain and simple so I decided to scrapbook it anyways! :) 
I love my new Bind-It-All I love how easy it makes binding and creating. 

Have a beautiful day~

Photobucket

6 comments:

SherriB said...

WOW, Pinky, your Just Because mini album is just beautiful! I really love it!! :)

Kelly Sas said...

I don't think it is taboo to make a mini album for a friend about her tattoo experience. Pinky, being a rebel is something I hope to never grow out of. I KNOW you won't! :)

Ziggyeor said...

That is cool. I love that you scrapbook everything ;)

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

I scrapbooked my tattoos..actually twice. Once in my scrapbook and once in my smash book.

Jenny's Heart said...

Girl, you just do your thing!
You are great at it and as long as it makes YOU happy, that is all that matters.

Kray said...

This is a fun album