Thursday, May 10, 2012

~Family Layout w/ Acrylic Too~

Good morning my friends, 

I have had this photo for months now, I avoided scrapbooking
it because it is so stuffy and posed LOL Anyways I finally decided
to print it and scrap it. I still giggle when I look at it because we are
so NOT formal and it's just silly to me. 
I used the Scraptastic Club Weathered Spring kit for the layout
and I love the colors and rich feel of it.  
 I also used the Clear Scraps Pennant Embellishment pieces to create the banner. 
 I wanted the layout to be fun and carefree, complete opposite of the photo LOL
Anyways that's it for me today, I am off to create with my Zutter Bind It All
today and catch up on a few extra projects! :) Then a ball game tonight.

Happy Thursday my friends~
Photobucket

1 comment:

Kray said...

That is funny about your boys professionally posing for a pic! But, it is a cute one of them!