Monday, August 29, 2011

~Monday? Already??! Crafting For The Home~

Good morning my crafty friends!

I played with my McGill punches this weekend at my class in Mt. Juliet
and this is the inspiration for my next class.

An altered frame I made. It won't be exactly like this but
we will be making the sunflower and using a frame. :)

I made this using 100% Momenta goodies, I love the paper pads
they have and all the rich amazing card stock.
I admit it, I am ready for fall, bring on the boots babay!

*On a side note*
I don't usually watch MTV but last night I caught some of the
MTV Music wards Show
and it was so cool to see the "plus size" represented!
Dancers on the stage mixed in with everyone else. YEA thanks MTV.
That made me smile last night.

Happy Monday everyone, I am off to package up these new
September Tally Kits, brand new fresh from CHA Jenni Bowlin! :)
Photobucket

4 comments:

Jenny's Heart said...

I Love it! The colors do remind me of fall and I agree bring on the cooler weather! Love ya and hope you are feeling better.

Kim. said...

I really love this frame, what a lovely way to brighten a home.
Kim xXx

Gina Lindsay said...

this is gorgeous! I had fun in your class yesterday, so glad I was finally able to attend one. I've ben playing with my punches all afternoon!

Nanabells said...

That's a cool frame!! You could incorporate a name e.g. "Smith Home", and a date "est(ablished) 2011" to give as a wedding gift.