Wednesday, February 3, 2010

~Wednesday, back to school! You and me baby~

The kids are officially back to school today, albeit 2 hours later
but back to school none the less! :)
Love the snow, love the break but the kids are climbing the walls now.

Have I happened to mention how wonderful, amazing
and inspiring the February kit was for me??Well, here is one more page!
I chose to go photoless for this one and make a collage
sort of tribute to hubby's and my relationship.
The bottom ribbon is actually a piece of fabric from my wedding
I made my wedding dress and many other things for the wedding
it was red and cream right before Valentines Day
so I saved little scraps here and there.
I thought I would put it to good use.
Oh and you KNOW I used Helmar glue for the pleats!Did you know the SFTIO has a special thing called EXCLUSIVE CONTENT?
The DT write tutorials and articles exclusive to SFTIO.
You do not want to miss this months articles!
Mine is all about photographing! :)
I shared my personal tips...when they post it I will be sure to
holler on the blog so you can check it out.

Don't forget about the RAK on my blog yesterday! It runs all week!
You do NOT want to miss out on this one!

~Have a great day~
~Thank you for stopping by and sharing my crafty passion~
~Pinky~

7 comments:

Jocelyn said...

This LO is PERFECT...I adore that you did not use any pictures.....

Wishing you a great week sweet friend!!!

Our children are going in late to school this morning...but they are calling for the Mother of all storms this weekend...God help me...I cannot stand to see another flake of snow.....

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous, so rich and vibrant, way to go!

Sophia said...

Beautiful kit, and loving that LO you made with it...

melody said...

oh chickie..that is one rawkin kewl lo...SO MUCH EYE CANDY! LOVE IT

hugz
melody

Crystal said...

this layout is gorgeous! love the monochromatic color scheme and the ruffled ribbon is my fav part! really stands out and is so cute! hugs!

Brenda said...

WOW Pinky I am loving this how awesome to incule pieces of the fabric you used in your wedding dress!!!
hugs
Brenda

Liz said...

I am in so much love with Helmar I can't get enough of it