Monday, February 15, 2010

~Just for the kids this Monday~

Good morning!! How are you today??!
It is President's Day so no school, plus we have
beautiful white flakes on the ground...SNOW DAY!

I did not scrap this weekend, I spent the entire weekend
with company at my house, hosting a crop st SFTIO,
and with the family playing games, baking, and reading.

But I did want to share with you a kids craft today.
Don't you LOVE those no pressure
to be perfect, no pressure to be "adult", those...
you know every child will see magic and
you will see sparkles in their eyes projects!?!Well I had the pleasure and blessing of hosting
a Valentine's Day party in my son's 2nd Grade class
and this is the craft I brought for them to make.
I left the paper plain white so they could draw and decorate
any way they wanted, they did a great job too!
I wish I had time to take pictures of the amazing cards they made!
I grabbed my Fiskars Squeeze punches and my Imaginisce punches
and let them make peek-a-boo cards.
They LOVED IT!
The favorite punch was the Imaginisce I-Top Paper Punch
they used that thing again and again, one girl even
drew a cheerleader and used the punch as pom poms!
So much fun!
Even the moms jumped in to play hehehe
I hope you all had an amazing Valentine's Day!
I just adore ya!

I am off to play with the boys and hopefully play with paper today!
~Have a great day~
~Thank you for stopping by~
~Pinky~

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Thanks for the pom pom idea. I just won an I-Top and was planning on picking up the punches for the brads. With a cheerleader in the family I will so be using it to make pom poms for her pages. thanks for the idea.

Unknown said...

Hey Colleen! I thought it was a great idea too! Plus the boys folded them into little round tables and the kids really used their Imaginations!

Janelle said...

These are cute!!! I might have to try these sometime!!! Glad you had so much fun making them with all of the kids!!! Hope your crop went well!!! Take care!!!

Stephanie said...

It's so great that you got to do this witht the kids! What fun for them (and you too).