Friday, January 22, 2010

~Fabulous Friday is here with fun news and sneak peeks~

**Tune in tomorrow for a Lace Flower Video Tutorial**
For theseGood morning all my lovely crafty friends...
I was having a rough morning with a sick baby boy at home
when I checked my email and had a pleasant surprise!
My layout from yesterday is the #1 Viewed on TwoPeas!
HOW COOL is that?! When I scrap real it always surprises me
how many people come forward and say
"Hey I am so glad you did that! I went through the same thing!"
OK enough of the glowing smile :)

I never do CHA sneaks or anything but I found this newer company
called Scrap Within Reach. As a mom of 3 beautiful boys
I totally appreciate any pretty more masculine paper.
You can see the FULL Preview HERE!
Scrap Within Reach
I LOVE love LOVE the sticker alphas, and I also love how
they incorporated not only masculine colors but the softer colors
as well so you could use it for any scrap layout!LOVE the patches too! Wow so fun!
Cannot wait to see it available for purchase, I will be buying!
Ok, off to take care of my sicky...
have a great day!

~Happy Friday~
~Pinky~


4 comments:

Lynn said...

Congrats Pinky!!
You totally rock layouts that speak to people, layouts that people dare not make for whatever reasons!!
I love that attitude and I'm surly going to model after you!!! :)

Love,
Lynn

Jocelyn said...

Congrats on your LO...that is awesome...

Wishes to your baby boy to feel better...he has been having a tough time!!!

My thoughts are with you!!! :-)

melody said...

oh.........i LOVE those lace flowers! YUMMY! SCRUMPTIOUSLY DELICIOUS! can't wait to see the tutorial!
and congrats on your lo chickie! so deserved!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Fabulous tutorial! Gonna have to try to make me a few.

Thanks so much!
:-)