Thursday, January 7, 2010

~Are you going to CHA in Anehiem? Check out the Purple Cows Booth!~

I won't be going this year :(
But I will be at CHA Chicago this summer!
Meanwhile, I wanted to share this icube panel project that will
be at CHA in California in a couple weeks!

All of us Cow Girls decorated out very own icube panel
to be displayed at CHA!
I am so excited, I have projects going to CHA!!! How fun is that?!
It's a special week, I am very happy.

I decided on my panel I would cut up, yes CUT UP a painting I did
First I sprayed it with Glimmer Mist,
then I added Hambly rub-on owls and made my own embellishments to it
Then I misted it again so it would all match up.
And I glued it down (I used HELMAR 450 WET glue!) It rocks BTW!

It is so hard to photograph such an orange and red piece, but
you get the idea, I was also told my Display Box would be at CHA too!
So if you are going...stop at Purple Cows and take a picture with it! :)
hehehe, I can live vicariously through you!

I really do love painting, I cannot wait to paint some more.
I have 2 more I have finished and need to photograph.
Well, off to prepare for another snow day, we have terrible
ice right now, so it's going to be a long day in the house with the boys
~Have a GREAT Friday!~
~Thanks for stopping by and all your support~
~Pinky~

8 comments:

Ziggyeor said...

I love the cut up painting and the embelishments you've added! So much more you ;)

Jingle said...

That looks fantastic!

Kray said...

Very pretty! I will have to scraplift this one

Boohoo! I would love to go to Anehiem as I am only 3 hours away, but can't as I am not a distributer....it would be so much fun to see all the stuff.

Heather said...

Thanks so much for the comment on my cards. You made my day! I totally admire your work and your attitiude in general. I love that you aren't afraid to say what you feel!

Poeticgarden.com said...

this is amazing reminds me of Nightmare Before Christmas very whimsical indeed. Kind of matches the one I did for myself for New Years

melody said...

girl ~ your paintings are so kewl and so unique! such a pleasure seeing your talents!

hugz
melody

Brenda said...

WOW!!! You did an amazing job!How awesome to be on display at CHA Pinky!!
hugs
Brenda

HeatherC said...

I am going to Chicago as well!!! We definitely need to plan something!!