Saturday, January 2, 2010

~1 Day into 2010!~

How is it going for you??
Today is all about my beautiful friend KELLY!
And her lovely ScrapFit Challenge Blog!
The challenge this time was stitching.
You can hardly see mine! ACK
But its there on the lace...
Journaling for this page:
Life's Full Of Lessons, some you learn right away
some are so painful at the time,but when you look back you
you realize that it hurt less at the time then it would have later on.
Some just let you know that it is better to be alone then allow
crazy people into your life and let them use and abuse your kindness.
I won't close my heart BUT I will be more careful whom I give the "gift"
of my friendship to. Especially when I know I am the type of person
to give all I have to a true friend.
~Just keep being yourself~

Don't forget the SCRAPFIT DT Call is up and running,
if you liek to be challenged and want to play along, send in your entry!
Kelly is real nice :)
I asked to be on her DT this time around because
I wanted to join in on the fun...I have one more challenge before I am done
Be sure to check out SCRAPFIT
~Ok off for now, the kiddos and hubby are home~
~I am going to miss all the holiday time with my family!

~Have a great day~
~Thanks for popping by~
~Pinky~

5 comments:

sarah said...

o0o0oo LOVE the details on this one! :)

happy saturday, friend!

hugs,
s.

Thinkie said...

great page!

Brenda said...

ohhh Pinky I just love how you scrap. I did mention you and put the post up on my new 365 project blog bout hanging on to my "roots".This is a new start for me as well this year.
hugs
Brenda

Tona said...

Another wonderful layout & as usual the journaling is great.

Ziggyeor said...

Hello,

Love all the LO's you've posted!