Sunday, November 30, 2008

~Sewing Sunday~



Well, no scrapping for me today, and a discovery! LOL
I need a PLUS sized mannequin!
No matter how much I pin the dresses with sleeves they just slide right off my
skinny minny mannequin!
I have spent the last couple days cutting, piecing and sewing.
I found some beautiful crushed Panne fabric and it is that time of year!
Time for holiday dresses and time for Christmas money *I hope*

I love sewing, I love scrapping, it's just finding the time for both!
I do have a deadline today though so I must scrap one page.
And I have a purple dress that needs to be finished, so back to my craft room I go!

Have a great Sunday y'all!
I put up Christmas lights yesterday (ok hubby AND I did) So I am
hoping to get some cool pictures tonight all lit up.

OHHHHH and guess what?? Tomorrow I start my
Design team Spot at Treasured Scrapbooking!
SO if you have not joined...COME JOIN ME!
I will be posting challenges AND RAKS every month!
Plus all the DT post fun challenges
They will keep you hopping and they always have the most creative people there.

See you tomorrow!
~Pinky~

16 comments:

Liz said...

Very nice dress

java diva said...

Those dresses are beautiful!!

Eva said...

WOW...you are so talented even in sewing and I am so excited for you about your DT position! Can't wait to see your creations!!!!

Tona said...

Those dresses are beautiful. Love that material.

Anonymous said...

Those are some awesome dresses !!!!! Cant wait to check you out on the DT !!

melody said...

wow ..those are gorgeous dresses pinky...you're so talented! wanna make me some clothes?
congrats again on your dt position ..can't wait to see what you create

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

this is stunning! you are quite talented in sewing and scrapping!

Holly said...

You do awesome work. You are so talented.

Love the dress.

Anonymous said...

I want the pink one, so email me a receipt for paypal and mail the shit to me, so I'll have it for this weekend, remember I needed one for friday and one for saturday.....let me know.

Anonymous said...

oh, but not a dress I look like a frump in a dress so I'm not sure how many inches, I think it was 27...cut it for me.

Stacey said...

Those dresses are gorgeous!

Liz said...

I just started sewing! I'm doing blankets for my sisters for christmas and I love it, it's addicting, the fabric patterns are addicting like the papers for scrapping.. I just don't have the time for both so I'm doing one or the other and I end up neglecting one.. darn.. Love the dresses!

Elizabeth Sanchez said...

um dude... make me a dress! hahaha

Ziggyeor said...

LOL sry! But for 10 bux that mani isn't too bad LOL ;)

I love your dresses though so pretty :D

Ziggy

Jennifer said...

Dang! You can sew! Beautiful dresses!

Bamabel said...

Cute dresses gf! Look so comfy!