Tuesday, November 11, 2008

~My First Class~



OK You all know I do tutorials for free all the time and try to share techniques as much as possible.
Oh and the Hambly for the album will be INCLUDED in the kit,
as well as extra embellishments.
So I am super excited that Scrapbook Heaven asked me to do a REAL class online!
I received my kit yesterday and it was all hand picked by me and Shannon!

It is a Layout class for a SHAPED Acrylic LO
AND as a free bonus I will be making a video walking you step by step through
an acrylic MINI album as well!
All in winter/Christmas theme!

And guess what we are using??
NEW Pink Paislee Tinsel Town!
I am so excited!

The shaped acrylic page is amazing too! I might frame mine for Christmas time.
So keep your eyes peeled for more info this week!
And check out Scrapbook Heaven
That is where I will be hosting the class!
SOOO excited about this one!

9 comments:

Jillene said...

AWESOME!! You go girl!! And pink paislee--sound RIGHT up your alley!!

connie said...

How exciting!! I really want to take this class!!!

HeatherQ said...

Very cool, Pinky!

Tona said...

Sounds interesting!

Bamabel said...

So exciting! You will rock it gf...I know it! I'm gonna go check it out.

Anonymous said...

Im sooo waiting patiently to take this class!!!!!

Tracey Taylor said...

How exciting! GOOD FOR YOU!!!

Holly said...

You'll do such a great job. This is so you.

MaryNSC said...

WTG.. OO I so glad u got your PINK BOOTS too!!