Monday, January 18, 2016

Spring...It's Coming Right?

Hey there friends, I know it's the dead of winter, which
I enjoy all seasons but I had a lot of fun creating this Brand New Release
They have WINTER and SUMMER as well of course. 
For those one I used one of the new Mascil/Stencils and painted on the
front of it with Krylon. On the back I graduated the paint in several colors. 

I also added the Butterfly Mixers from Clear Scraps. I love spray painting shit!
Krylon is definitely my GO TO. 

I have fodun spray paint to be so versatile for crafting 
in the scrapbooking world. I am not sure why more people don't
try it? I mean it works great on scrapbook paper too, it
never been the papers, and you can do cool designs. 
Some of the mists and sprays end up drinking everything...not spray paint! 
This is the BOMB! LOL I am so on it. 

Happy Monday friends. 

Photobucket

No comments: