Friday, January 15, 2016

Love And Laugh MINI Clipboard! NEW CHA 2016!

Hey there! Happy Friday friends, 
You know last year Clear Scraps came out with these amazing Acrylic Clipboards, 
well this year for CHA 2016 they came out with MINI Clipboards, and
of course a whole new slew of stencils as well!
Also the LAUGH is one of their new Chipboard Word Titles.
For this project I used one of the new Mascils/Stencils, and Krylon
Gold Metallic spray paint, then after I painted it gold and let it dry, 
I painted over it with a teal blue spray paint. 

When it was all dried I added mermaid rhinestones, and 
Pearl Dots. For the title I spray painted it the same blue, then
glittered it with gold while the paint was still wet. 

It was a fun project that was at CHA 2016 this year. 
Even if it's not a scrapbook page, I still love creating for home decor 
or even just personal style. 

Have a wonderful Friday friends!
Pinky~

Photobucket

No comments: