Monday, February 24, 2014

My Kids And Making Shaped Cards With Any Machine! :)

Hey there friends, Happy Monday!
I have a couple of projects to share today- first of all
I have a full step by step tutorial for making shaped cards on
the CutCardStock blog- 
And of course this card would not be possible without
the Xyron Creative Station- I love this machine! All those cuts make
card making so much easier. :) 
I would love for you to go check it out and let them know what you think. 
And in case you can't tell it is a Samantha Walker Cut File!
Which reminds me of project #2- I have
a TUTORIAL on making Punched Shapes in your digital scrapbook pages!

So check them out! We had a HUGE weekend 
at the Mossy Oak Archery Tournament and my son shot a 275!!!!
They asked me to be the photographer and what a treat that was!!
It was very sweet- and I felt so accomplished. 
 I can't wait for the next one. 
Well off to work today and hope to be creative!!

Happy Monday friends! :) Don't forget to check out the links. 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I ran into this page accidentally, surprisingly, this is a great website Cardsharing Server. The site owner has carried out a superb job of putting it together, the info here is really and helpful when i do research. You just secured yourself a guaranteed reader.

christi said...

hi, I don't comment often but read most posts. I just wanted to tell you how pleased I was to see kids doing archery. that was my fav. sport in my youth and my summer job in college. great form on the one you posted, I presume your son? this post started my day off with a smile. of course back in the day we used recurve bows. time marches on.