Friday, January 10, 2014

Triple Heart Hair Bow Ribbon Tutorial

Good morning friends, Happy Friday! :)
I don't usually make hair bows and clips but I have a special
little girl who has just consumed my heart and she loves LOVES
headbands so I have started making her hair goodies. 

For this project I used the 3/8" Dazzle Ribbons Unlimited Ribbon in PEACH
It is a beautiful cross grain ribbon with moonstone glitter sealed in. 
And the best part is- no heating the ends for a seal! Just cut and GO!

Each one 1" shorter than the last. Each one trimmed to the same slanted shape. 
 Glue ends together as seen in photo below. 
 Pull the middle down into a point and adhere each one. 
 Adhere to clip for headband. 
 Layer 2 or even 3 for a pretty heart effect. 
Also these would make fantastic butterfly wings!  

And I used the awesome Dazzle ribbon that needs no sealing
so it makes hair bow creating- a SNAP!
Please go check it out and I would love if you commented or shared it-
Ribbons Unlimited is a home grown business that can use
your crafty support! :) 
Facebook:

Happy Friday friends- MUAH! Thanks as always for popping by! :) 
Photobucket

3 comments:

Kelly C said...

This is awesome! I'm inspired to make one for Braelyn! :)

Unknown said...

It is a beautiful cross grain ribbon with moonstone glitter sealed in. And the best part is- no heating the ends for a seal! Just cut and GO!

Regards,
Luxury Hair extensions

Scrapfaire said...

This is making me think of Valentine's Day and Spring all at the same time!