Thursday, January 23, 2014

Birthday Gift Set BLINGED UP!

Hello there crafty friends, 
If you haven't stopped by lately then you missed
this project! :) I created it and it posted while I was in Ohio. 

Now that I am back I thought I would share. 
I used CutCardStock papers and one of my favorite TEAL colors!
 and blinged it up with  my Xyron tapes-which I LOVE!
It was a fun project to create.
You can buy these adorable bags in most party stores
or cut and create your own with templates online. 
Pick an area on the bag to glitter- use puffy paint to glitter the area. 

Stamp OR print Birthday sentiment onto kraft paper or even a 
bag you have cut up! Perfect for grocery bags. Trim it to 8.5X11 and
run it right through your printer!
Trim it out in the shape of a heart. 
 Take a plain white card and place Xyron Tapes around edges creating stripes.
Glitter over tape and dust off excess. A swifter comes in so handy for this.
 Run the heart through your Xyron Sticker Maker.
Leaving the heart on the Xyron paper- use puffy paint again and
glitter edges. Shake off excess and leave on Xyron paper to dry.
Apply to center of heart and add a bow to both bag and card to coordinate. 
Seriously anyone can do this- whether you craft or not it's easy peasy. 
I just love this color combo. 
Perfect for any party and any gift set!

Photobucket

No comments: