Friday, November 8, 2013

Vintage Mini Album + NEW TOOL! *Xyron* (of course!)

 Good morning friends, 
After a couple days off for the flu I am back in full swing with
this mini album! YES mini album that I created using my favorite goodies
and a NEW TOOL! I know many of my friends check my blog for
new tools because you know I will tell the truth!

So let me tell you about this project and in the end I will
review the new tool from Xyron. 
This mini album was created using a Clear Scraps acrylic sheet, Clear Scraps 
flowers, Ribbons Unlimited Ribbon (isn't  it amazeballs ribbon?? I LOVE IT!),
You can see it easily stapled through this ribbon and the acrylic (love that). 
Don't you think this Ribbons Unlimited Double Face Satin Ribbon just 
makes this project? I love it so much. I really had fun with this one. 
 I literally took stark white paper flowers from Clear Scraps
and Smooch Spritzed them and inked them until they looked like this.
 I crumpled them and mashed them into these. 
 The buttons I added using Xyron High Tack Dots.
 The ribbon of course is Ribbons Unlimited- 
 It was a fun project to create and I loved using these photos I took. 
 I love the floral style Tim Holtz papers. 

 So what do you think? A good one?? :) 
Ok now on to the TC Xyron Stapler- 
First of all you know I design with Xyron- but I never lie on my blog
if I didn't want it here, I don't care- I wouldn't post it. 
BUT I love this dang stapler! Seriously it is nice and heavy duty
and it works well! So- it's amazingly better than my 1.00 stapler LOL
It's easy to use and my hands hurt so I appreciate that!
It's pretty- durable and...it's PINK...can you go wrong?
The answer is NO! I say- totally worth it and I don't have to go buy 
any special items - it works with my staples, love that. 

That's my 2 cents- hope you enjoyed my post today- Happy Friday~
Photobucket

3 comments:

Ziggyeor said...

That is very cool! I hope Lori enjoys her mini album :)

Dorothy said...

Love your album!!!

Leslie Germain said...

Beautiful album. Glad you are feeling better. I was sick this week too -not fun!!