Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Handmade Snowflake Ornaments **TUTORIAL**

Hey there crafty friends, 
I have a project up on the CutCardStock blog today and 
I wanted to share a step by step tutorial on how to make it!
Today I will let the photos do the talking!!!!
With Silhouette Cameo or whatever machine you might have,
trim out 4- 3-4" snowflakes per ornament.
I used CutCardStock Pop Tones Berrylicious Cardstock.
Using bone folder- fold down middle. 
Run all snowflakes through Xyron machine. 
Cut length of ribbon I used 10". Fold over top to created hanging loop. 
Stick snowflakes together pressing ribbon in the middle. 
Knot the bottom of the ribbon. 
Thread crystals through and tie above knot. 
Cover knot using same ribbon and creating a bow. 
Cover edges with glitter. 
That's it!
 Easy and beautiful right?! I love these!

 I hope you enjoyed today's crafty idea! 
Until next time- Keep on creating!

Products Used:
Silhouette Cameo, Clearsnap glitter
 CutCardStock cardstock. 


3 comments:

sandyh50 said...

Beautiful! TFS!

Beckie said...

Very pretty. Great tutorial.

You should link up in my linky party…..it’s anything goes and you can link up once a day :D


Be blessed, Beckie
Just B Creative Crazy Blog
Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Blog

Angela said...

Fantastic!!! I love it. The glittered edges are the perfect touch.