Saturday, June 1, 2013

~June Kit Is UP!! :)~

Good morning friends,

It's been a rough week in the Hobbs home- my father in law
had a stroke this week and the kids were shaken...ok let's be
honest momma was shaken- so I have been slightly missing
and completely a mess....but things are looking better he is back 
home so many prayers have been answered. 

Anyways I wanted to pop on and share the new Creating Made Easy
Kit with you all- It's the June 2013 Kit and oh it was a fun one!
I had a tone of fun creating with this kit!!!!
So many projects to share this week so stay tuned- 
here is a sneak peek.

I hope to see you later this week and I also have a fun announcement
so come back and say hello! 
Happy Saturday~ 

Photobucket

1 comment:

Ziggyeor said...

Sorry to hear about your Father - in - law. Glad to see he was doing a bit better.

Love the projects, that photo of Justice is really good.