Wednesday, January 16, 2013

~**NEWS!** Upcoming Events & Products!!!~

Good morning and OH I have FUN stuff to share today!

First off I have the brand new SNEAK PEEK to the 
newest Jinger Adams line "Sweet Tart" it's simply FABULOUS! :) 
You can find Jinger here....

Secondly coming January 25th a BLAST FROM THE PAST
blog hop with prizes from VLVS!! So please come back because
my project is not only hilarious but totally fun 
(especially if you have a good sense of humor).
Thirdly I have a WONDERFUL Acrylic Mini Album
class coming up on February 14th! 
Open NOW for enrollment! It's a fun class and I promise you will love it. 

You will learn amazing acrylic techniques
I am a certified Clear Scraps Educator. It's a great ONLINE CLASS!

I am resting and recuperating today after a week of 6/8 children 
in my house...let's hope this ice storm stays away for today! :) 
See you tomorrow with another fun project!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Angi Barrs said...

Your acrylic album is gorgeous! Happy New Year!