Monday, January 21, 2013

~Build It Your Way Acrylic Binder!!~

Good morning and happy Monday my crafty friends,
It is MLK Jr. Day and I am home today with the kiddies, so why not craft right?! :) 

I wanted to share these fabulous new Build It Your Way Binders
from Clear Scraps, if you were at CHA you probably spotted this bad boy! LOL

It's pretty cool because it is a totally clear acrylic binder that
you choose what kind of pages you want to put inside. 

I used an acrylic page pack from Clear Scraps but at
the end you can see you could totally use just cardstock even if you wanted to.



 It's a super fun idea I really like the new designs Clear Scraps
have come up with this year! :) 
Anyways I also have some amazing news this week, with FUN new projects
I am going to post a sneak peek right here....




Brand new projects I am working on for a new venture
with Clear Scraps! They are diversifying into a monthly kit club! :) 
I really worked hard on these projects and cannot wait to share them. 
So stay tuned! 

Also I have some fun goodness tomorrow from Clear Scraps AND also from 
Scraptastic Kit Club and VLVS so please come on back this week. 
See you tomorrow!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Ok now I really want one of those binders ... How much fun is that! There are just so many different things you can do with it.

Ziggyeor said...

Ohh I love the binder and cute sneak peaks!

Jen said...

I saw your binder in the booth at CHA..it is even more adorable in person! You are amazing!!