Wednesday, November 21, 2012

~Embossing W/ Enamel Powders & Stamps~

Good morning and happy day before Thanksgiving!

I know you all are probably running around crazy busy, today
is my baking day. Most of my close friends left town for Thanksgiving
but a few stragglers stayed, and we will be spending the day together. 

I am in charge of the pies! :) Anyways...on to the crafts right?

I created this card using Momenta papers (I love their new lines) and
to add the copper colors. And I used Avocado Arts stamps to create the 
trees, then I used the enamel powder on them to make it really special. 
 
I love the whole look, if I had enough paper I would make all my Christmas
cards just like these! I also used a White Pearl Pen to create the snow~
I had a fun time with this one...you should totally try the enamel powders! :) 

Ok off to bake my friends...
I will be taking tomorrow off but coming back with a special project
on Friday for a special BLOG HOP! 
Plenty of prizes to so please come back if you have a chance.
Happy Wednesday. 
Photobucket