Thursday, July 5, 2012

~Stamping On Acrylic With Ease~

Good morning my crafty friends, 
I hope you enjoyed your 4th of July.
We spent the day with no fireworks due to a ban but the neighbors
must have not gotten the memo, they laid them out! :) 

Anyways just wanted to share a couple goodies with you today. 
This Clear Scraps stamped acrylic card I created...
This is just ONE of the fun cards for my acrylic card class, I thought I would
share it with you because I don't normally share an extra card I save it
but I thought you might like to know we will be learning live on video how to
stamp on acrylic as well as create this card! :) 
You can still sign up! in fact 3 people did yesterday. 
This is the class link...

Ok I know you are sick of hearing about it so this is the last time...
*I think* LOL

Now I have a digital layout to share too. 
This was for Wonderful Wednesday next week, but 
somehow wires got crossed and i's missed a dot so I am a day late. :) 
I used the Retro Roadtrip collection from Samantha Walker Designs.
If you digi scrap this is a fun one!!!

Ok I am off to create with my Bind-It-All today!! What are you creating today?

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kray said...

Very pretty! I LOVE BUTTERFLIES!