Monday, July 16, 2012

~Many Thanks!~

Good morning my friends,

What a weekend full of baseball and HEAT! I tell you what.
I crafted all weekend but most of it was sewing, I will share photos
of my latest projects in a week or so.
In the mean time I wanted to share this card that was featured
on the Momenta Blog yesterday.

I punched clouds from the card stock and painted it with a paint pen. 
I used SRM stickers on the clouds.
I love those sentiment stickers! :) 

It was a fun little project, I can't wait to give it to my gf! :) 
Happy Monday my friends. 



Photobucket

2 comments:

Tina said...

love all the bright colors and the paper is amazing, love all the details to

SherriB said...

What an awesome idea for a banner!! I just love this idea. It could be used for so many different occasions. Love all your work!!