Friday, September 9, 2011

~Sports Pages Made Easy~

Quick post today, this week has been not so great
and is progressively getting worse it seems.

Thankfully my friend is out of the hospital and on the upswing. ♡♡♡
I wanted to share a layout I created using Momenta!
I am always wanting to make QUICK and EASY sports pages because
let's be honest I have like 500 zillion photos of baseball
with 3 boys playing and a camera happy mom LOL
I love how all my pages will match and the embellishments are so easy
with the Momenta papers. I actually ordered a 10 pack!
I plan on using the same paper for one album and then another for
the next album. Just keep it fun and easy with the focus being the photos.
Thanks Momenta!!!!!On October 1st Momenta will be hosting a blog
hops with amazing prizes so be sure to check back!!! :)

Photobucket

4 comments:

{VICKI} said...

Always love to see sports pages!

Adrienne said...

Super fab page, love it. Also the best pic ever :)

A

June Houck said...

SUPER Lo, Pinky!!! Love it :)

Kim. said...

Great layout, that Momenta paper is really lovely and not over the top like some sports paper have been. That is a really lovely photo of you and your son too.
Kim xXx