Wednesday, February 16, 2011

~Spring i-rock Project Without Paper!~

Good morning my crafty friends!!!

Happy Hump Day! I am ready for Friday! LOL
I have had sick kids home all week so far and last night I was
going to beg my friend to meet me for a quick lunch...my son
walks in and says "MOM I get to leave school at 10:30 tomorrow!"
Ohhh I can only laugh LOL

Anyways...are you still using your i-rock?? I AM!
I made this pillow for spring using my i-rock from Imaginisce
Some crafty sewing, and my YuDu.
I think it is a fun accent pillow for my bed maybe or maybe for a friend?
Not sure yet, I do know it does not match my red sofas! LOL

Hey you did not forget the giveaway for the Cricut Cartridge did you?
And I am going to be hosting an Imaginisce giveaway in the next 2 weeks
so stay tuned babay! It's going to be a fun couple weeks!

I am off to Fed-Ex them back home to make lunch.
Have a perfectly lovely day!
~THANK YOU every single one of you for stopping by~

Photobucket

21 comments:

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

nice pillow!

Jocelyn said...

What a pretty pillow!!! Love it!!!

Wishing you a great day Miss Pinky!!! :-)

Kristal said...

The pillows look great, who would've thought to branch out? TFS

Ziggyeor said...

Oh such a pretty pillow! I love the yellow fabric. Too bad it doesn't match my living room either ;)

Brenda said...

wow this is soooo beautiful!!!
hugs
Brenda

Drayia said...

I love butterflies this is a beautiful spring inspired Pillow. I so wish I could sew a straight stitch LOL. Have a fun day with the kids at home. Mine have all next week off for Reading Week as it is called here.

Michelle said...

Very cool, Cristal!!! I LOVE my I-Rock!!! One of the coolest tools ever!!

Kelly Sas said...

Love, love, LOVE your pillow!!! I would love to see more of your sewing creations. Maybe a sewing blog??? I know, I know, I can hear you laughing..... You are one busy woman already. but maybe someday!?!

Khristen said...

I love that pillow to pieces! Awesome, now I need to go get a cheap one to decorate with my I-Rock! I had a sick one at home Mon and Tues, but luckily she was well enough to go back to school today :) yay for me!

Tabitha said...

Very pretty. love your flowers. Thanks for sharing. Been wanting to use my iRock on fabric, now I have the inspiration. Thanks!

Carol W. said...

Beautiful pillow and design. Don't have an i-rock yet but I love seening the creations others make with it.

Kim. said...

Oh Pinky this is beautiful as soon as I saw it I was wondering how you managed to get material so pretty!! Love how you made this.
Kim xXx

Manhattan Mandie said...

What a darling pillow!!!! I love that :) I need to get my i-rock out and bling something today....

Dawnll said...

I love it Ba-bay!
You are such a fun character and I always enjoy your comments.

JennyKozar said...

Great pillow - what was for lunch - LOL!!

Marianne B in AZ said...

Great looking pillow, Pinky!

It sounds like your kids have been home a lot this year with being sick, having snow days, school holidays and in-service days. The school needs to give you an in-service day or holiday! Maybe tomorrow...

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Pinky, I love my I Rock -- thanks for turning me onto it. Now Liz really calls me BLINGY!!!

hilde janbroers said...

love the pillow!!!

Nanabells said...

Oh what a pretty pillow :-) I am sure ready for spring!!

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

very pretty! love what you did with the bling!

BlueCrayons said...

love this pinky. butterflies are my fav and this would go so well in my green room.