Thursday, February 10, 2011

~♥Scrapping With Heart♥~

♥Morning my crafty friends!!♥
We are having another snow day today and BOY it's cold!
I know, I know...it's not -30 or anything but 10 is cold for this girl LOL

What I have today is a special layout....
a long time ago when Christine was selling Tally Scrapper and
we were having out last get together I organized a scrap book
for her that was a note/page thanking her from all the Tally Girls.
When I took over last month she posted a challenge for the
Tally Scrappers to make 8X8 layouts about me.
And I was included in the challenge to make a cover page....
about my hopes and dreams for Tally in the upcoming years.
Now that's what crafting is about for me, it's all about friendship,
respect, love and crafting!

Of course I used the BRAND NEW MARCH KIT
to create this layout!!!!!!!!!! I love this kit let me tell ya!
It's even better in person!! I LOVE IT!
I am so excited about this kit!
Photobucket
Remember the kit name?
Lucy, You got alot of scrappin' to do! hahaha
I am tickled with how it turned out...this kit designing is fun! :)

Ok I am off to cook for these boys, I promised them a cake today LOL
Snow days always mean baking for momma!
~Happy Thursday everyone~
~Thank you for popping by~


Photobucket

Supplies used:
Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro
Glue Arts Ribbon Adhesive
Tally Scrapper March Kit
October Afternoon papers
Prima Flowers
Cosmo Cricket papers

18 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks amazing pinky! Great job!!! :) And I love your nre siggy!! :)

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

this is really a great kit!

Melissa said...

OMGoodness! This is gorgeous Pinky!

Kim A. said...

The new kit looks great. I love your journaling about Tally Scrapper. Enjoy your cake and the boys being home.

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Another "love-it" from me! Those flowers and your color choices are amazing! :)

Kelly Sas said...

The new kit you put together looks amazing. I love your new signature at the end of your blog post too!!!

Kelly C said...

that is an awesome page - and i love that kit!

Dawnll said...

Lucy you have some splanin to do! My husband always says that to me.Love the new kit- I waited to long
Your 8 x 8 is perfect with those colors and chunky embellies.
Hey girl it is -10 here and I would love to be in your area- I am so over winter and snow.
Send me some warmth

joni said...

This is so great! Beautiful stuff Pinky! I can tell that Tally means a lot to you and I'm so happy that things are going great for you!!! Fab kit!!! TFS
hugs,
joni

Melissa said...

What a fabulous kit:) Love the embellishments you used on your cover!

Manhattan Mandie said...

Drooling on the kit and really sad I missed out on the pre-order :( Will it be available some other way?

hilde janbroers said...

gorgeous kit!!! and I love your creation, it's amazing

Ziggyeor said...

Just fab! i love all those flowers and the Cosmo Cricket papers!

Khristen said...

I love the mix of flowers here, the colors, the gold sparkle...it's all good. As always, nice heartfelt journaling. I'm baking too today, iced sugar cookies for the kids' valentine's parties at school tomorrow :) Enjoy your day, cold here in NH too (a great temp for baking!)

Leah's Crafty Life said...

awww.. the journaling near made me tear up. Tally is all that and a box of chocolates. I love it Cristal.. gorgeous work!!! So happy you took it over. ♥

Kg said...

Everytime I come over here I find more cool stuff from you

Loveya
kaneohegirl From AW

'cine said...

Love, Love, Love it :)

Carol W. said...

Absolutely amazing! love the colors, I heart the journaling, the flowers, everything is just gorgeous! This kit is a must have (just went to order and it's OUT OF STOCK) darn! TFS