Tuesday, November 9, 2010

~OOoh La La!! NEW TOOLS!~

Good morning my crafty friends,
today is a fun day!

I am featured on SN&R here is the link
There is a video tutorial on it, so please check it out!

Also Imaginisce has some NEW TOOLS!
OH how I wish I had these on Saturday for my class!!!!!
They looks AMAZING!!!!!

First of all the i-bond
a cordless bonding glue gun! WOOOT!
How fun and it's PINK.
The second one I am DYING FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the D-stress.....*drool*
No more nail files for me! I am going electric baby!
As son as I got the go ahead I knew I wanted to share with y'all!
I hope I get mine soon and as soon as I do I will be making
videos for them, so stay tuned!

*IF you HURRY you could win one on this Imaginnisce Blog*

Ok that's enough excitement for me today,
I am off to deliver 600 pillowcases to Vanderbilt Hospital
for the children today. Thanks to everyone who volunteered
and made the pillowcases!

~Have a beautiful day!~
~Pinky~

14 comments:

Norma said...

OMG the cordless glue gun is just what I need and it's PINK I Love it:)

Kray said...

Oh my goodness!!! There has been a lot of great goodies!!! That's exciting!

Jocelyn said...

Love these.....I have to have the glue gun!!!! How awesome is that!!!

Wishing you a great day sweet friend!!!

mommaidwf said...

Oh my gosh! I've got to have that destressing tool too! Thanks for sharing them with us Cristal. I'm going to keep my eye out now.

Drayia said...

I look forward to your videos on the destressing tool. I have only ever used ink to destress paper so it would be neat to learn a new effect. I love the fact all their tools are pink!

Manhattan Mandie said...

I was so excited when I saw NEW tools on their blog!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!

Jolaine Frias said...

Oh! These are FABULOUS!!! I've GOT to have that pink glue gun! Thanks for sharing!

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

love that they are going cordless!! I have one outlet in my craft room w/ 2 ext cords (fire hazard I know!!!) whoot whoot for imaginisce!

Turnedgypsy said...

wish they would make these things recharge, instead of AA batteries. I have too many things that take AA batteries. Let us know if it is worth buying more batteries.

What a great thing you did for the kids.

thank you chris
mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

Kristie Maynard said...

Cool tools! I have been away visiting a friend for a while and there is sooooo much to catch up on!

Janet *Craftica* said...

loooooooove these new tools and lovve even more their color

Becky said...

I'm erally excited about the ibond! I can see myself using that ALL the time!

Manders said...

Ahhh Pink and cordless

Kim. said...

Loving these new items especially the new d-stress. Wow 600 pillowcases that is awesome you have some great people around you to help out.
Kim xXx