Tuesday, November 2, 2010

~Clear Scraps Acrylic Album WINNER & more prizes/info!~

Good morning all my crafty-licious friends,
I am tickled PINK this morning to share with you my latest endeavor.

A great BIG BLOG HOP!
I am so honored and excited Pink Cricut invited me to join.
Just here on this blog we have some GREAT sponsors
and I know the other blogs have amazing sponsors as well!

Just a couple of the sponsors will be
(Hello we all LOVE glue)
(Yes a brand new UNIBIND system!)
(Not one but TWO banners!!!!!!!)
(I will be doing reveals for their kit tomorrow!)

So be prepared to HOP and follow and join the fun!
It will begin Saturday the 6th I will have my post up very early
probably like 12-1am so people can really join in.
There are many other blogs with amazing prizes as well!

I am so thankful for not only my blog followers, but also
the craft industry as a whole, this is a great way to hop thankfully :)

Ok on to the Clear Scraps Acrylic Album WINNER!!!!!
Once again random is my favorite thing :)
Blogger Jean said...

Am a new follower of Clearscraps! So much inspiration from the projects you post! Thanks so much.

mjmarmo@comcast.net

Monday, November 01, 2010


Jean please email me your address so I can forward it to Clear Scraps
and PLEASE everyone thank Clear Scraps because they are
amazingly generous and just following is thanks for them :)
Ask your scrap store to carry them!

~ That's it for me today, I was too sick yesterday to scrap~
Today the babies are home for election day.
~See y'all tomorrow~
~Pinky~

9 comments:

Tabitha said...

Congrats to the winner. I will be asking my local store to carry these. Hey Pinkee I won on Friday and can't figure out where to contact you at, can you please email me?!
Thanks and will be hopping by this weekend.
tabitha4cm at yahoo dot com

Drayia said...

Congrats to the winner and I will try to make the Blog Hop have a very busy day planned on Saturday. I will be sure to post the projects that I make at my Super Saturday event that the women of my church hold twice a year.
http://drayia.blogspot.com/

Kelly Sas said...

How fun to make someone's day so special when you give away so much stuff! Looking forward to the hop on Saturday.

Marianne B in AZ said...

A big congratulations to your winner! Nothing like winning a prize to brighten up the day! It works in reverse as well. I know you love to be able to give prizes and make a happy day fo a winner!
I am hoping to be a part of the hop on Saturday. Your last one was a lot of fun. Have a terrific Tuesday!

Manhattan Mandie said...

I'm looking forward to the HOP! Woo hoo!

Ms. Jen said...

Congrats to the winner! Oh and Pinky I orderd some of that shimmer mist you blogged about. Since I was their first customer I got some Ba-Bling Pink free! Woohoo I've tried it out and it's fabulous. I love it. Thanks for the tip!

Becky said...

congrats to the winner and I can't wait for that blog hop!!!

Jocelyn said...

Congrats to the winner!!! I have a crazy Saturday....soccer tournaments all day...but I will see what I can do!!

Wishing you a great day!!!

Marianne B in AZ said...

I am putting this one on my calendar! I missed your last hop and was a day late.

Congratulations to the winner of the Clear Scraps acrylic album.