Monday, November 15, 2010

~Hello Monday! Acrylic Class Kits~

Good morning my crafty friends!

I had my class this weekend and it went
very well! I know some of you asked if I could sell the kit
because you do live far away from me.

So I took all the leftovers from the class and yes the kits
are available! I only have a few though.
You can buy them with or WITHOUT the acrylic album
and I am happy to let you know how to make your own.
The kit has plenty to make extra cards/layouts, you should have like
5 pieces of paper left plus oodles of embellishments!

I added alot of EXTRA embellishments!
2 packages of rub-ons
a FULL package of chipboard stickers too
Plus the fun shiny stickers!!
*the class did not get those!*
*For two lucky buyers in the next 3 days I will include 2 paper kits*

No I am not going into the kit selling biz :) it's a one time thing
Plenty of extra tulle, extra lace, pearls, and snowflakes too!
(crystal snowflakes vary from kit to kit)

OUTSIDE USA PLEASE CONTACT FOR SHIPPING!!!!!
INSIDE USA SHIPPING IS 7.00
Kit with or without Acrylic Album

EVERYTHING included to make this album
except metal snowflakes (there were only 2 in the album)
Glitter, Glue and studs.
You can purchase with the acrylic album
(1 1/2 week waiting period before shipping)
or without album (ships right away).

9 sheets of double sided paper
2 sheets of white cardstock
2 FULL packages of rub-ons
1 FULL package of chipboard stickers
1 FULL package sheet of glam stickers
approx 6 feet of tulle
12" lace 2 colors
Pearl strand
Punched Snowflakes
Random assortment acrylic snowflakes (at least 1 XL snowflake)
OVER 45.00 in product including album
OVER 30.00 product without album!

This is the album it makes...
I was so excited I had some extra kits left! I thought they
would all be gone. When I was finished I nearly squealed LOL
The scrap space was smaller than anticipated.
It was so fun though and we even had one drop in that bought the kit
alone and asked for my blog to check on the pages.

Ok that's is all for me today.
If you have any questions please email me, I am happy
to answer. I will have full instructions ready for the kits
before I ship them as well! :)
~Happy Monday y'all!~
~Pinky~


7 comments:

Nicole Laird said...

Cute album and awesome kit!! :0)

Jocelyn said...

Great Kit....Love it!!!

Wishing you a great one!!

LesleyfromWI said...

I love the kit....super cute!

Manhattan Mandie said...

Glad the class went well :) If there are any kits left when I get paid I want one!!! Apparently my first paycheck is in limbo.... I'm still waiting for it :(

Lindy said...

Glad the class went well. Great kit. :)

jennmom2000 said...

I just bought mine! I love the look of this.

TR said...

What a BEAUTIFUL dove! Oh my!

What a scare with your son....
I'm so happy you were blessed with an
unexpected treat! (((HUG)))


AND BOY! Do I wanna win that CART!

:) hug, TR