Sunday, March 22, 2009

~Long weekend & Winner!~

Sorry I have been MIA this weekend, Usually I am ON TOP of the blogging.
My son has been very ill and I have been chasing him all weekend.


I created this LO this weekend,
I really wanted the picture to speak for itself here
and I am pleased with the result.
Sometimes, a big fancy title is not needed.


OH and a WINNER!
ZIGGYEOR!!!!! You have won the thickers and flowers

Of course your name went int he pot more because of so many referrals! Damn girl you have been busy! Thanks for sending your buddies by and everyone for saying hi!
I appreciate every person who visits and you keep me
blogging every day!

Have a blessed weekend and beautiful Monday


~I will be back tomorrow morning!~
~Pinky~


6 comments:

Karen Brooks said...

Gratz Zigs!!!


Cristal, I told you earlier how much I love the simplicity by class of this LO and I will say it again - I LOVE IT!!!

You rock my dear friend!!!

MaryNSC said...

I hope your Son is BETTER!!!
COngrats WINNER!!YIPIEE

Tona said...

Love this layout with the precious photo and great flower.
Congrats to your winner.

Little Miss said...

Congrats Ziggy!
Love that pix of your hubby and son, so sweet!

Kristi B. said...

I really love this layout. All the patterns going on are still subtle enough to let the photo shine. :o)

Georgina said...

love the 'feel' of this LO Cristal.. it's beautiful!!! =)