Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Mother's Day is a nearin'

Who does not LOVE textured Cardstock? I know I do!! I also LOVE the old Heidi Swapp alphabets! I wish she was still making them, they sort of look like leather in person and I love them! Anyways this is a Mother's Day card I made for my Best Friend in WV her name is Tasha but we call her Tats. I am beginning to love that Lacy Days of summer punch but still am unsure how much I will use it. I wish it did corners.
Oh and on another side note. My blogs will be obsolete pretty soon but just for a couple weeks while I get moved! Just a few more days!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

So glad you are getting moved to Tennessee...maybe we will meet someday! Hobby Lobby has a similar punch to the Lacy Days, that does corners, borders, circles and squares , they also run their punches 50% quite often.